Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Verse for Now

My scripture verse to memorize / study / focus on for the first 15 days of January is perfect for me. I have been praying & seeking the Lord regarding various issues, problems, situations that we need wisdom & discernment. Sometimes in life we face things that because of the cirumstances or people involved are difficult to know how to handle or proceed. My verse comes from Isaiah 34:4 (NIV) I sought the Lord, & he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. (MSG) God met me halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears. What a refreshing thought! Thank you Lord for bringing people into my life that will push me & help me be more accountable for spending more time with you. Sometimes in the midst of our busy schedules we don't realize that all we need to do is stop & spend a few moments with our heavenly Daddy. It reminds me of when I was little & curling up in my Daddy's lap. Those were the times when I felt so loved! Its time to make sure that I curl up in my Daddy's lap daily. Focusing on my verse daily hopefully will help me do that. I am very excited about 2011 & the things that it will bring my family. One of those miracles is on the way now & I can't wait to see if we need more pink or if blue will be the new color. Hope everyone enjoys today - its my anniversary. I have definitely enjoyed today. I have a wonderful, perfect for me husband, Gary! Thank you Lord for this man & the love he has for me, our children & grandchildren. Good night everyone. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment